Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It was a "Project"

As I walked in to change the baby this morning a giant lipstick circle greeted me on the door to the bed room. knowing without question who put it there I yell for Thomas. After telling me to wait a moment while he paused the game on the iphone he finally arrives. Me "Thomas why would you do this" Thomas" I was doing a project and I wanted to make a stop sign" Me (holding back giggles) "you can't draw on the wall, you just got in trouble for the green circles on Alleen's wall, NO more Iphone today" He then goes running into Alleen's room, where the Iphone is and shuts the door. I have to finish changing the baby then I go to get the phone. I open the door and hear "Here I just beat the game anyway" I take the phone and put it away only to hear Thomas crying "What have I done, oh what have I done" I think I have found our most powerful discipline tool yet :)

1 comment: